The Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen was dying and going to die soon. Then he meet Bella,who was doing her community service from shoplifting.Edwrad change Bella life,he makes her feel,he makes her think,and he makes her cry..........

REMEMBER ME (Why is Life so Unfair??)

When i got caught shoplifting,i tought it was the end of the world.And when the judge sentence me with 200 hours of community service,I thought it was an eternity!!

BUT I NEVER thought that I'd love working at the hospice so much....or i would meet someone like EDWARD.

Edward has a weak heart.He says he's going to die.

And since i met him,I've realized how lucky really am.

I used to think 200 hours of volunteer work was such long time.But Edward might not even live long enough to see me finish....

BELLA

P.S. how do you say good bye to someone you love??

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

Lemme know what you think,every comments means a lot for me!!Thanks...

Luv Ya....

IRMA (irmasencullens)

Read my other story too...  LOVE ME,LOVE MY MONEY  http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/love-melov...

Tags: Bella, Edward, Live, Love, Me, Remember

Views: 1767

Replies to This Discussion

Irma !!! i did'nt see that one coming!!! wow!!!! I'm happy he's back. Maybe He's a vamp.. I'm just guessing probably Carlisle did it to him.. haha.. I'm jus so happy that you made him bacK... Keep writing sis!!
Thank You so Much sweetheart........ Glad to know you like it!! :))
Wow this is so cool. Edward is back ^_^

Yipee I'm so happy you brought him back!!

I'm curious to know what Jasper and Ildira are up to...
Post more when you can sis :)
Yay..... hehe.......... Thanks a lot dear.....
About the next chapter,I dont know yet..sorry.. :((
No probs. Take your time :)
Hey..I didnt get it...Is Edward really back..or Bella imaging it...??!!

N watz wth Jas..?? Post more..!!
lol............ I even dont know yet what Edward is??

Let see what happens in the next chapter....

However, thanks a lot for reading sis...
chapter 16

Even after the wildest shoping Bella ever experince, Drish bough her a $.3500 ivory satin dress which Bella never know where she will be wear this kind of dress. Esme bough her a $ 5000 bag which made from Amazon snake-skin, Bella still feeling uncomfortable which her mind. What excatly Jasper going to say about Ildira? is they're have a bad plann for the Cullens? Her though bothering her so much.

At four p.m Alice petch her from the boutique. Today they have meeting with Rosalie. She say she have something to say about Edward's things in hospice.

After half an hour drive finaly they reach this place. The hospice haven't changed so much still same as three months back when she still doing her community service. When they entered the hospice carpark, there was expensive car parked in front of the main office. " I wnoder who that belong to," Alice said,glancing to the-new model Mercedes as she and Bella went up the Director's room.

" Bella. " Rosalie said." Ther's someone here to see you."
Curious,Bella hurried toward the sofa in the corner of the room. A tall gray-haired man wearing an elegantly tailored suit was sitting on the couch. He rose to his feet.
" Bella,this is Mr. Burke. He's the director of the Palladrin Art Museum." Rose said.
" Hi. How do you do?" Bella said politely
" You probably wondering why I'm here." Mr.Burke said as soon as they were all seated
" I'm very interesed in your painting,Miss Swan." he said." The one that you display in the hall."
" Mr. Burke saw that one yesterday,Bells. When we have open house." Rosalie explained
" You mean Edward's painting?" she correctedautomatically
" The artist of course." he said softly." But you are the legal owner.Is that correct?"
" True." She wondered what he was leading to." I'm the legal owner but it's Edward's apinting."
" The artiss die a few months ago." Alice interjected." He and Bella were good friends."
" Yes,I see." Mr.Burke smiled." Would you consider to selling that painting?"
Stunned,she stared at him."selling?"
" Yes the artist was enormously talented." Mr.Burke continued." We'd like to exhibit his work. The Palladrin isn't world famous.Actually we're quite small.We showcase a number of local artist and craftspeople.We've not a huge acquisition,but we think we can come up with Mr.Cullens painting.We do have fine collection."
Exhibit?Everyone would she his workk.Everyone would see his name?He'd remembered not just just or his remarkable caracter but for his art.Bella couldn't believe it.It was a miracle.Edward was right,miracle did happen every day.
" You can have that one."she began
" Have?" Mr.Burke queried." You mean you'll donate it to us?"
" That's exactly what I mean."
" That's very kind of you,Miss Swan." He said.

They made arangements to get the painting to the museum and Mr.Burke left.After forty minutes chatt with Rose,Bella ask Alice to take her home.But just before they leave,they meet with Jacob.His head was bleeding so badly untill his collar soaked with blood.
" Jake,what happen?" Alice cried panickly
" I fall down from my motorbike.I.... "
" Let get you inside." She help him and bring him to emergency room."Thanks goodness Emmet,you here.Help him."
" What happen?" Emmet asked.
" He fall down from motorbike."
" Put him on the bed." Alice obeyed. Then Emmet start to aid his wound. It need twenty minute for Emmet to sticht his wound. " Get him a rest."
" Thanks Emmet." Bella and Alice said at the same time. Bella take a seat at the couch. She feel really tired.
Alice seated on jacob right side.Her hands was on him.Then slowly he opened his eyes." Thanks Alice" he said
" S'kay Jake..."
" Not its not." Jacob said stubbornly." I owe you so many things,Alice.I want to apologize about what I've done to you in the past."
" Jake,please....."
" I jumped to conclusions about your caracter and motivasions. I passed judgment on you as ahuman being.And I regret it." "Edward told me everything just before he gone.Its really hurt to hear. I try to contact you but I got nothing.I'll admit I acted like an idiot,but man,I really freaked.Would forgive me,Alice?"
" Jacob dont say that.Of course I forgive you.A long time ago." she smiled
" Thanks Alice."I've missed you like crazy." he started to get up to touch her face
" No,dont move.Let me come to you." Alice stand up and reach him.She kissed him.He kissed back.Its makes Bella really jealous." Ehem, child present here."
" Oh,s**t up Bells." Alice said between the kiss.

###############################

It was almost eight when finally Bella reach The Cullen's palce.Nobody here.Maybe they going out for dinner.Bella told herself. Bella suggested to read book in Drish's study before she go up to her room.She was surprisse when she found Jasper there.She try to calm.But with the way how his eyes looking at her,its make Bella shivering.HE smiled then come closer to her.
" Hi,Bella."
" Hi Jasper.How are you today?"
" No as good as after I see you here." he siad seductively
" Umm.... I really tired today so... Good night." Bella started to leave the room but all of sudden,Jasper pull her into his arm." What you doing?" Bella cried panickly
" Give you same pleasure Edward given to you.Or even more." He said as his mouth searching for hers
" No,Jasper.Its not right.Please let me go...."
" Sstt Bella.Try to relax.I'm sure you would be like it."
" Jasper please..... "
" Let me love you,Bella."
" Please.You can have my money.Must you force yourself on me to prove your masculinity?"
" I dont need your money,Bella.I want you.If you s**t up enough,I will show you how much I love you."
" Jasper please.... Love isn't means punishement!!!" Jasper froze from Bella words.
" Get up,Bella." Edward said from behind."And move away from here.Go to your room and lock it.Dont open the door for anyone but me.I will handle this b***rd!!" Edward said hottly
Bella obeyed. She ran up to her room.But just before she close the door she heard Jasper groaned loudly.
" Oh,Edward."
Hey guy I know its getting crazy here,Sorry for that....
I will give you the answer for all your question in the next chapter. But for now,I hope you like this chapter first..hehe

Thank you so much for everythings. And for Ildira... any other order Ma'am... xoxo... Thanks a lot for the idea!!!
Okay Irma! What's going on here? Jasper tried to force Bella into a kiss? Shame on him how can he do this knowing Edward hasn't been gone that long? Also, he just met Bella, What is wrong with Jasper's head? Now Edward came to Bella's rescue, Yay! Awesome! That's Bella's Man not Jasper! Now What happened to Jasper that he groaned loudly? Did Edward hurt him where he won't get any excitement ever again? Now that Jacob & Alice are back together, What was the reason in the first place that they broke up? Okay Irma! Yes, the story is getting a little crazy but quite interesting... Please post more, pleaseee! This was Awesome, and caught me off guard since I was leaving work when I saw your message just pop before I logged off. Yes, Irma Robert is watching over me and making sure I don't miss any exciting chapters you post on the sneaky side. Post more soon, I can't wait what is going to happen next. Wow!
Okay, loved it, but what did Edward do to make Jasper groan?? Need more ASAP!!!
LoVED D CHAPPY...!!!!...
I LOVED MY IVORY SATIN DRESS.........
ANDR GUD CHAPPY IRMA........
ALI ND JAKE..?!?!?!?!........!!!!!!!!!!!!..............???????????
GUD 4 A CHANGE............ND DANG DIS IS GNA B D 1ST TYM M GNA H8 JAZZ,,,,,,,......
BT YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDWARD CMZ 2 D RESCUE....!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service