The Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen was dying and going to die soon. Then he meet Bella,who was doing her community service from shoplifting.Edwrad change Bella life,he makes her feel,he makes her think,and he makes her cry..........

REMEMBER ME (Why is Life so Unfair??)

When i got caught shoplifting,i tought it was the end of the world.And when the judge sentence me with 200 hours of community service,I thought it was an eternity!!

BUT I NEVER thought that I'd love working at the hospice so much....or i would meet someone like EDWARD.

Edward has a weak heart.He says he's going to die.

And since i met him,I've realized how lucky really am.

I used to think 200 hours of volunteer work was such long time.But Edward might not even live long enough to see me finish....

BELLA

P.S. how do you say good bye to someone you love??

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

Lemme know what you think,every comments means a lot for me!!Thanks...

Luv Ya....

IRMA (irmasencullens)

Read my other story too...  LOVE ME,LOVE MY MONEY  http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/love-melov...

Tags: Bella, Edward, Live, Love, Me, Remember

Views: 1767

Replies to This Discussion

Once again Irma another awesome chaper to read... I am truly blessed with the honor of being a main character to this story. Wow! Now I have to decide what is my secret? That's a tough one. Well I have sent you my most personal thoughts and answers to see what do you think of my answer? I hope you post the next chapter soon since I can't afford the pain you have left me with knowing Edward is back! Now we just need to know is he a Vampire or a Ghost? I don't want him as a Ghost I want him back with Bella and his unborn child.... Please the pain of just knowing he died was too much. Now to have him back it has brought a true meaning in Bella's life. I can't afford for you to take him away from her once again. Please let me know what do you think of my private message thoughts? I hope to read the next chapter soon? Thank you for the Awesome job to this story! I would also like to say Thank You to all the Fans who have made this story special to my heart. I just wanted Irma to give back to her fans, and Drish Awesome job with those pictures and thoughts. Also, Drish I have been waiting for your approval at the Twi-site please reply soon? Thanks!
Thank you so much sista......!!!!!

Sure I will check your mail soon.....

Once again, same with what Jasper say, ITs Yours !!! :))
omg
love it
was edward really there or was she dreaming
or was it jasper playing a sick game with bella
i dont know what to think
cant wait for the next chapter
please post more soon
sure... Thanks a lot sweet Sherry...
AWwwwwwwwWWWWWwwwwww..............................
m in dis chappy too...........
edward's my bro..............WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdw u r amazing!!!!!!!!!!u brought him back.................wow wow wow wow wow wow ..........................
" Open your eyes,Princess. I want to see your face when you come to me." ...........................a really beautiful line..........bringz tearz to ma eyez................

loved d chapter verryyyyyyy much..!!!!!!!!!............!!!!!!!!

post more soon............soon meanz now!!!!!!!!!!
Hey... do you realize,you the one who makes us wondering what Jasper going to say?? You should knock the door first. lol

Thank You so Much sweet sista......... Glad to know you like it!! ^_^

And for the picture..wow......... LOVE IT!!!! thanks hun..
dang.............distrbd evry1 @ d wrng tym..............
1st edward nd bella..........sheeeshh.........
nd nw jazz nd idira..............man m sch a .........distrbnce....!!!!!!!!
bt i luv to b a DISTURBANCE.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL.............. I should send Volturi to ur place then!!!??
NO.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............
Eddie boy cnt afford to lose his Sweet sissy.......!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nd u wnt hurt our Edward.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI good as always keep up the great work
Thank you so much sis.... glad you like it!! :))
Love it! I just can't wait for the next chapter!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service