The Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen was dying and going to die soon. Then he meet Bella,who was doing her community service from shoplifting.Edwrad change Bella life,he makes her feel,he makes her think,and he makes her cry..........

REMEMBER ME (Why is Life so Unfair??)

When i got caught shoplifting,i tought it was the end of the world.And when the judge sentence me with 200 hours of community service,I thought it was an eternity!!

BUT I NEVER thought that I'd love working at the hospice so much....or i would meet someone like EDWARD.

Edward has a weak heart.He says he's going to die.

And since i met him,I've realized how lucky really am.

I used to think 200 hours of volunteer work was such long time.But Edward might not even live long enough to see me finish....

BELLA

P.S. how do you say good bye to someone you love??

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

Lemme know what you think,every comments means a lot for me!!Thanks...

Luv Ya....

IRMA (irmasencullens)

Read my other story too...  LOVE ME,LOVE MY MONEY  http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/love-melov...

Tags: Bella, Edward, Live, Love, Me, Remember

Views: 1779

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Irma! I love it!

However, why is Carlisle so concerned about the necklace Bella is wearing? Also, why is Alice getting so angry with Bella as well? I know they all want what's best for Bella! However, it hasn't been that long since his death. Why does it seem like everyone in the world just want to give you a hard time when you are down and out? It's not fair for Bella to go through with all the anxiety. She lost her love, found out she's pregnant, her parents were forcing her to have an abortion, for not agreeing to an abortion her parents kick her out, she becomes homeless, Alice brings her to Edward's home and reveals shes the heir to his estate, she's accepted with concern, Jasper tries to force himself to Bella, Bella see's Edward like if he's not gone, Jasper and Ildira marry, Carlisle accuses Bella of theft as well as Alice, and now Alice says she will need to lock her up for going crazy, and why didn't she agree with her parents decision? This is just too much for Bella to cope she would need to get away to have a moment for herself and decide what would be right for Bella and her unborn child.

Now Irma I know you said you are done with this story. I understand a writer must move on to a better and prosper future. I just want to say Thank you for a job well done and would like to see a happy ending for Bella and her unborn child. Yes, I agree you have gone way beyond the limit of your story and I Thank you for a job well done. Now is time to move on. All I ask for a good and happy ending for Bella as well as Alice and Jacob.

Remember Me, is the story that stoled my heart. I will cherish it forever Irma. Thank you for writing such an Amazing Story. This will be a treasure I will value for the rest of my life along with my Remember Me movie played by Robert Pattinson. This story and movie will always live in my heart forever as a True New Yorker who witnessed what happened that day.

Irma, Thank you! Smiles from The Bear and can't wait for to read the final chapters to your story. Keep up the good work!
THANK YOU,THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
I lost my words, I dont know how to Thank you sis... Every comment from you was idea for me and yes,its help me!!!

The new story will be out soon, and I hope you would be like it!! XDXD
Hey, Thanks hun...
Thank you so much sweet sista... I think so, Bella not crazy it just she love Edward very much.
that was a great chapter!!!! I am grateful with Alice..
Thanks a lot honey...
Wow....!!..such a sweet chapter...!1

N the story gonna end..um gonna miss it.. *sob sob*
THANK YOU SO MUCH Sweet sista... Dont worry, the new story will be out soon,perhaps this weekend. Once again,Thank you so much!!
Waiting eagerly.. :)
Thanks hun... XDXD
Yes,sorry for that sweetheart... However,Thank you so much for reading!!
I love it!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service